top of page

Shipping and Delivery Information

All Sales Are Final

An 80% downpayment is required for all custom furniture to begin being built. The remaining 20% will be due upon delivery. 


The Preassembled doors are shipped via a freight carrier and the door itself is completely Assembled in one piece. No lag bolts on the sides or screw heads on all overlays are seen. Door hardware, pulls, or hangers, will need to be installed separately.



4-6 Weeks after the Barn Door is completed.



Standard Door: 4-6 Weeks

Custom Door: Varies by project. Typical build time after customer has approved design is 5-7 Weeks. If you need expedited delivery, we will do everything that we can to accommodate your request, but expedited build time may not be available due to size. Please call us at 321-368-8735 to discuss your options.



Every item is handmade and slight differences may occur in the final product due to the nature of hand-applied finishes. The Barn Doors, Dining, Coffee, End, Console Tables, TV Stands, and Kitchen Island tops are sealed for lasting protection. Only soap and water should be used to clean and maintain. 



In the event that your specific product is no longer available, Jason’s Custom Wood and Metal reserves the right to substitute the part with a comparable product in quality, size, style and color. You will always be contacted to let you know of the change.



Any time quoted by Jason’s Custom Wood and Metal for delivery is an estimate only. Jason’s Custom Wood and Metal is not liable for or in respect of any loss or damage arising from any delay in filling any Order, failure to deliver or delay in delivery. No delay in the shipment or delivery of any Goods relieves Buyer of its obligations under these Terms, including without limitation payment for the Goods.



Please be advised that all Goods are oversized (i.e. 7' and above). For example, conference tables over 48" wide may be challenging to move through doorways. This means that the Goods may not fit into your elevator, stairwell, hallway or desired space. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that an Order can be delivered to your location and moved into its final space. Upon reasonable request, Jason’s Custom Wood and Metal may be able to build certain Goods in pieces to facilitate delivery. Notwithstanding the foregoing or anything in these Terms to the contrary, Jason’s Custom Wood and Metal assumes no responsibility, liability or loss related to logistical delivery or placement issues. Jason’s Custom Wood and Metal will not supply the labor to move Buyer's furniture up to an apartment, home or business unless Buyer has paid in advance for this service. If Buyer is a business, please be certain Buyer has adequate assistance for moving the furniture into its final space. White glove delivery is available but Buyer must contact us to set this up and pay the additional charges which are typically several hundred dollars for this service. A formal price quote is required in advance at the time of purchase, not when the furniture is already on site. Please contact us at 321-368-8735 for more information on the shipment options for an Order.



All Orders must be paid in full, including shipping, handling, packing, storage, taxes and service charges, prior to work being commenced and any release for shipment to Buyer, Unless expressly agreed to by the parties in writing, Jason’s Custom Wood and Metal shall select the method of shipment of, and the carrier for, the Goods. Jason’s Custom Wood and Metal may, in its sole discretion, without liability or penalty, make partial shipments of Goods to Buyer. Shipment and delivery options are based on the size of the Goods and the size of the Order. Please note that if free shipping is offered, delivery will only include curbside-drop-off. If your order is very heavy, we will ship it freight and include lift-gate service and will deliver it "to the curb". It is the customer's responsibility to arrange for delivery beyond the curb. If you require a faster delivery service, then within 48 hours of ordering, please contact us to request expedited shipping options which may be available for an additional fee. We will do everything that we can to accommodate your request, but expedited shipping options may not be available due to size. Please call us at 321-368-8735 to discuss your options.

Shipping powered by Shippo

bottom of page